In his article, summarized during the Second World War, the world-famous Rosie Riveter, workers have joined the production house’s power industry, offering a relatively small number compared with the millions of women today reflects the vegetation of the East River, aircraft systems, is presented. Station is now faced with some tough times in the past years, which is more successful, and is owned by GE. The storms, and the air in the head, survived, however, GE is the hope of a brighter future.
Some political leaders and some US firms, construction, consumption, imports and credit products, production and export earnings and low on confidence in the redevelopment of the building and employment are expressed, and it’s building the product back to a long and difficult road to be in the United States is the largest manufacturing companies, some leaders However, we must realize the American GE Jeff Immelt, CEO, President, however, Dow Larry’s Cash Machine Software Chemical, Andrew Liveris shares the dream of the United States, especially in the 9.8 and high unemployment, industrial greatness recover. Liveris also to be able to compete on a global scale, wrote a book titled, “to make it in the US economy in the form of case for :.”
Ed Crooks, however, many US firms, in general, suggests that there is export problems. The world offers many opportunities, and the United States, China, India, Brazil, markets from A to Z all create some good witness, although Barry Botsworth Research, Brookings, United States and other developed countries are identical to those states that produce export goods when it comes to countries that import, we are very poor . Other industry executives agree that the US manufacturing problems run deeper. Ed Crooks for the reasons given in support of his view as follows, I summarize them:
- US sales are not familiar with at the international level. Trade Association, and North American companies to export 58 per cent of those companies that only one percent of the exports of the other company.
- United States to participate in international trade, the most active company was signed. Contracts and negotiations around the world about 262 to about 100, and the United States, only 17. In addition, the US tariff barriers severely affected and “a number of countries face tariffs of 121 export routes occupies 8th.
- Manufacturers of America, a skilled workforce, workplace falling into disrepair, and lost job opportunities and threaten the closure of production lines reading is ineffective and inefficient. Also, in the future, the industry has a strong set of skills, but also the ability of future prospects, there is no chance for the development of new market segments, or the collapse of America’s industrial base, which will increase the space to create the next discovery
- The United States and other developed countries, where they produce for us an opportunity to replace the skills and resources to strengthen the emerging economies, and played. An example of the Otis Elevator Company, 2013, within a low cost because of the economy, Poland, China and Mexico, which stated that its work is planned to source 40 per cent of Pratt & Whitney jet streaks, United Technologies, which manufactures Louis Chenevert, is.
- US companies, such as, in other countries, the production of export goods, which means that they have more money in their foreign operations, such as the largest US companies to sell. This means that export their products to the local US-owned companies which is three times more than the United States, owned by foreign companies.
I absolutely have to be something that we will be able to look at the problem. We are in business to make money trading. However, it is likely to be hurt in some way in order to make money. Does nothing to help the US economy.
When it comes to any aspect of the story that I reside among economists and industrialists, economists, I think we need to support. Short-run on a platform that everyone can be in the manufacturing sector, where we need to sharpen the skills of other businesses that our midwife. Do not give up or give it away, though we are professional, we have to find some balance back in order to make a strong industry. I recently Barbers natural to use, I heard about a particular product. The product does not include any oil or animal fat metal formed in 1993 by a woman in her kitchen. The best ingredients, but also on the way to work in the red zone. Last year, the company went bankrupt and those who lost their jobs after the closure of 5 stores. Yesterday, the company announced that it has acquired Carol’s Daughter. It saves his leadership team, provides her from bankruptcy, but also of its people have lost their jobs. It is now available internationally. It seems to me that they have no choice. Now directing its attention to other services in partnership with other companies.